At Herchenbach Mechanical, we’re keeping up with the latest information regarding the Covid-19 pandemic so that we can take appropriate sanitary precautions to protect our customers as well as our employees, and we will continue to do so. As we remain open and operating during these trying times, our customers’ health, safety, and satisfaction will always be a top priority for everyone on our staff.
We Salute All Front-Liners Around the World!
At Herchenbach Mechanical Inc., we feel we’d be remiss if we didn’t take this opportunity to recognize all the people who put their own health and safety on the line to help the rest of us. Thank you for your service and sacrifice during these difficult times. You truly are our heroes.
Service Call Safety Measures
To help safeguard the health and wellbeing of our valued clients, we have instituted a special service call procedure. This procedure includes the following steps:
- Daily temperature recording of all employees
- Use of proper protective equipment during service, including gloves (if requested) and masks
- Sanitizing hands before and after all service calls
- Adhering to proper handwashing techniques
- No requirement of electronic signature upon completion of service
- Additional precautionary measures
General Safety Measures
We know that in order to do our part in preventing the spread of Covid-19, our efforts can’t begin and ends with the measures we take when out on service calls. That’s why our entire staff also adheres to the following special safety guidelines:
- Practicing social distancing recommendations
- Working remotely as appropriate
- Ensuring adherence of proper handwashing techniques at all times
- Participating in curbside pick-up at our supply houses to minimize contact
Herchenbach Mechanical Inc. is Here When You Need Us
While our team remains thoroughly committed to providing our customers with outstanding products and services, we also realize that it’s not simply business as usual. We’ll continue to adjust the special measures that we have adopted as more information becomes available to maximize their effectiveness. When you call Herchenbach Mechanical Inc., you can be confident that you’re hiring qualified professionals who are mindful of our actions and our surroundings.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we provide emergency service 24 hours a day and we guarantee the quality of our work. We offer flexible appointment times and free in-home estimates on new equipment. We take great pride in adhering to an extensive list of sound business practices and ethical guidelines. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help.