Customer Service Representative
Herchenbach Mechanical Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC Company and has served Lake County residents for over 40 years. We are looking for a qualified Customer Service Representative to assist our growing company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative acts as the first impression for our customers. The CSR position requires a genuine frien dly phone voice, someone who is easy to talk to and someone who likes helping people. The CSR is responsible for fielding customer calls, scheduling service appointments, obtaining accurate and complete information and communicating appointment confirmations with the customers. Tim eliness, reliable attendance and a positive attitude are essential to this position.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information (customer name, phone number, address, etc.) within our customer service database (Service Titan)
- Complete warranty submissions
- Complete equipment ordering through online portal
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Attention to detail
- Project a positive and optimistic attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional Appearance
- Various administrative duties
- Other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience in customer service environment
- Previous dispatch experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow processes
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to commute to Gurnee office location on a daily basis w/ reliable transportation
- Customer Service: 2 years preferred
- HVAC experience a plus
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Retirement Plan (after two years @ full time employment)
- **Candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screening upon hire
Job Type: Part-time to start with potential to be full time.
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour.
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications.
To apply for one of our open jobs, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- IRA Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance