How a Cor Programmable Thermostat Saves You Money
Saving energy means a greener environment, and products like smart thermostats let you keep more green in your pocket too. Not every programmable thermostat offers the same level of energy efficiency, however. Cutting heating and cooling costs by an average of 20 percent, the new Cor programmable thermostat from Carrier stands head and shoulders above the competition. Packed with high-tech features and functions, this innovative device works hard to save you money 24 hours a day.
Equipped with sensors that monitor the temperature and humidity levels inside and outside your home, Cor’s Smart Setback feature allows your HVAC systems to automatically adjust operation beyond manual programming to optimize energy efficiency. The technology constantly adapts to your household’s specific comfort needs, learning to maintain your ideal settings night and day.
The ability to access the Cor thermostat through the Internet from virtually anywhere puts you in control of your home comfort system:
- User-friendly apps let you check and adjust settings any hour of the day.
- The app mirrors the thermostat’s interface for easy operation.
- An Internet portal connects you with a comprehensive analysis of your system’s energy usage.
- Online energy reports include customized tips on ways to maximize energy efficiency.
With its full-color screen, intuitive icons and on-screen prompts, the Cor programmable thermostat is a breeze to program and use:
- The screen lights up whenever you near it, so you can easily see it in the dark.
- The Touch-N-Go feature lets you change settings with the press of a finger.
- The system automatically switches between heating and cooling as needed.
- Reminders alert you when it’s time to change the filter or schedule system maintenance.
Herchenbach Mechanical offers a wide array of thermostats and controls for every type of HVAC system. For guidelines on how to maximize your savings, check out our thermostat programming tips or call us today at (847) 227-1426.